Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Frog Princess

"The Frog Princess" is the reason I haven't posted anything in almost a month.  Last weekend we performed five shows; three school shows and two public shows.  We've been rehearsing since early January, but production week is CRAZY -  rehearsals every night and then the performances.  In addition to  performing, we raised over $6000 for women and children in  crisis.  Zoe and Zan are my biggest fans.  Every year they learn my lines way before I do!  

2 comments:

teamfunbaby said...

congrats on what you raised and the play was FABULOUS...and you rocked it...
cannot wait til lellie can sit and watch you in a play, she woudl love it i think.
hey that professional photo is OUTSTANDING

Ivy M Straka said...

That's awesome, Pam. You look like you enjoy doing it, too.
And, I must say...that is one beautiful picture of Zoe and Zan.
Whoever took that is gifted...kids tend to move too much, so I think it's hard to take good shots of them.

Hope all is well~
Ivy