This spring has become a blur of softball/baseball practices and games. The first few weeks were rough because of the weather (cold), but more importantly I couldn't figure out when to feed everyone! I know it sounds like a bizarre thing to struggle with, but practices and games are usually between five o'clock and seven o'clock, sometimes as late as eight o'clock. Four o'clock seems way too early for dinner, but waiting until afterwards makes for a LATE night, especially for Zan, who is usually in bed by seven.
The Bench
#9
Waiting on First Base
This is Zan's first year in Pony League (a step up from T-ball). In Pony League the coaches pitch, all players get a turn at bat, but they keep track of outs and clear the field once a team has three outs, however the remainder of the team still gets to bat...it is a little confusing.
2 comments:
Cute pics! Did Zan get to select his #? I used to select the # "10" for my bday every year I played.
If you figure out the when to feed everyone conundrum, share it. I guarantee you are not alone!
Post a Comment