Zan has been totally obsessed with the computer game Minecraft for a while, but he recently discovered a new obsession - "Minecraft Papercraft!" It is just like the paper dolls I used to play with....pieces to cut out and little tabs to fold and glue. He's spent hours making countless pieces and characters.
Guest Post From Zan:
I'm guessing your wondering what Minecraft is well its a game made up of all blocks like so
The best way to start the game is by chopping down a tree then using the wood to make a Crafting table.
The crafting table is like a work bench where you could make tools, weapons, and armor.
The first part of the word Minecraft means mining obviously.
The furnace is the block to smelt any of the ores like gold, iron but there are other ores that can't smelt like diamonds, coal, emeralds, redstone, and lapis lazuli.
(A picture of me mining.)
Guest Post From Zan:
I'm guessing your wondering what Minecraft is well its a game made up of all blocks like so
The best way to start the game is by chopping down a tree then using the wood to make a Crafting table.
The crafting table is like a work bench where you could make tools, weapons, and armor.
The first part of the word Minecraft means mining obviously.
The furnace is the block to smelt any of the ores like gold, iron but there are other ores that can't smelt like diamonds, coal, emeralds, redstone, and lapis lazuli.
![]() |
| Diamonds are the best item in the game. There is a huge list of servers that allow multiplayer and on some of the servers there are games like hunger games, sky wars, and capture the flag. |
![]() |
| Skywars above
Hunger Games Above So I've been making some of this in real life with paper. |




1 comment:
I like your description of Minecraft, Zan. I also like your paper version of the game.
High school already?! Wow, time flies!
Melissa
Post a Comment