Friday, February 21, 2014

Squirt Hockey Scenes

Zan has been reminding me regularly that I haven't posted any hockey pictures yet this season, which is a little hard to believe since his first game of the season was way back in the beginning of September.  I finally took the camera to a home game last weekend, where I felt more comfortable going up where the scorekeepers sit for a bird's eye view of the game.  This year Zan's team is in two leagues - one is in this state, the other is the state south of us (which means  any game in the southern league is essentially an away game for us).  Real home games are rare!  
The season is winding down.  Zan has one league tournament coming up next weekend and there will be another one in late March or early April.  In between, he'll have try-outs for next year.
I love watching Zan skate - he never seems to get tired, and he makes skating look sort of like dancing.
We have a great team this year - good kids and fun parents.    











We won!

No comments: