Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mommy, I'm not a baby anymore!


Yesterday Zan announced that "Little People" were for babies and that he was NOT a baby anymore.  I'm not quite sure where he got this idea, but he was clearly ready to give them up AND he had a plan.  He spent the a good chunk of the afternoon gathering them all together, sorting them into three piles....one for Ellie, one for Elliott and one for Charlotte (all younger kids in our neighborhood) and then delivering them.  He was very methodical about the whole thing...for example, Elliott got the fire truck because he is a boy, and Charlotte got the playground because Zan knows how much she enjoys playing with it at our house.  


1 comment:

jk said...

This is wonderful!! I *can't wait* until we can do this in our house as well :) Still have to get through baby Molly...