Friday, October 21, 2011

Opening Night

Jazz Cats and Alley Cats in "The Aristocats"  

Since August Zoe has been rehearsing for two shows - "The Aristocats Jr." and "101 Dalmatians Jr." - three times a week until this past Sunday, which marked the start of production week (or every parent's nightmare).  They have to be at the theater by 5:00 PM and usually don't get out until 9:00 PM or later.  When do they eat dinner?  When do they do their homework? When do they sleep?  Shows tonight and tomorrow afternoon, along with hockey practices, soccer games and a visit from Grandma!  





2 comments:

Ben said...

I hope the show went well and you guys sound busy! Happy Belated Birthday ya ol fart!

Ben and Debbie Craig, when not sailing Winsome on Maryland's eastern shore, are the proud parents of three beautiful children and one delightful granddaughter in southeastern Pennsylvania. said...

OMG, I got an anxiety attack when I read your after school itinerary. What will you do with all your time after the productions are finished? I'll bet "The Aristocats" was a so much fun!