A few weeks ago, after she had spent a few nights in the mud room (with the door closed) and a few face to face meetings with Allie (with Thule in a crate), we decided to let Thule in the house to roam freely for a bit (we were thinking an hour or two.) She hasn't left! Apparently, she has no intention of ever going outdoors again! Who can blame her after spending six months outside under the porch during a bitterly cold winter? It is funny though - she NEVER even goes near the door.
She and Allie seem to have established a relationship that works - they basically avoid each other. Allie does not seem stressed at all, which was our main concern. Of course, that could be due to the cat pheromone dispenser that I bought, which gives off "happy cat vibes," or it could be the fact that Allie is deaf and can't hear Thule hissing at her when they get too close.
Thule has taken to sleeping with Zan on his bed every night, which he loves!
3 comments:
I love it! Mike (border patrol) has allowed an alien intruder! I hope all goes well and I'll post some photos of Carter's black cat soon...
wow!!! cannot believe it...or rather, i totally can believe it...a message for thule:
" you are a hero for all feral cats!"
Thule is handsome. I'm glad he's enjoying the comfort of the indoors.
-Melissa
Post a Comment