For our staycation this week we each picked and planned an activity to do together. Zoe's idea was a family trail ride on horseback, which was a huge success!
Zan on Dozer, Mom on Lauren, Dad on Gwen and Zoe on Kittery
Yesterday was beautiful so we tackled my activity - walking the entire West End Farm Trail. (Full disclosure - we actually did not walk the whole thing, eliminating the first portion, which is paved bike path)
Zoe and Zan at Dimond Hill.
The trail is a great mix of terrain: dirt road, single track, fields, farm, ponds and forest. We saw a snake, a HUGE snapping turtle, ducks, a woodpecker, ospreys, and a beaver lodge and dam.
6 comments:
Dude, what's with the mustache? I vote full mountain-man beard or zilch =) Is it up for public vote??
Yes it's up for vote. Who likes the 'stache?
Vote now.
Hahaha! This is hysterical guys. So, Mike, I am with Jesi... All or nothing.
Goatee! Or nothing.
I vote for the full mountain man look and I like to think my vote is pretty far up the voting chain!!!
How did it go on the trail? Did you notice the drop I told you about? Can't wait to hear. I think it's the best!
Post a Comment