Last night we
finally had a visit with Mark, Marci, Aiden and Carter. Mike and I met Mark and Marci eight years ago at a birthing class when I was pregnant with Zoe and Marci was pregnant with Aiden. We had so many things in common that we had to be friends! We had the same due date, were married on the exact same day, Marci was teaching 1st grade - I was teaching 2nd grade and we had the same type of Denby pottery. Crazy!
Even now, eight years later, despite the fact that that is our only connection and we live 30 minutes from each other we still get together several times a year. We always have great food and great fun.
Sometimes it takes the kids a bit to get into a "groove" because they don't see each other very often, but they always figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment