Friday, June 4, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game....

Yesterday we all played hookie to go to the Red Sox Game against the Oakland A's. We parked in Sullivan Square and took the "T" to Kenmore Square, grabbing a pizza before the game. It was a great game, but unfortunately the Sox lost by one run. Our seats were behind home plate - WAY behind home plate, but there was a breeze and shade! It was a LONG game, ending at 5:30. Hoping to avoid game crowds and commuter traffic we stopped for burritos before heading home - a smart move - as the "T" was still very crowded on the way out. Zoe announced that she was never going to live in Boston.
From Zan's journal:
I went to the red Sox. I so Big Popy. It was red sox vers the as. I had a gat tim.
Translation:
I went to the Red Sox. I saw Big Poppy. It was Red Sox versus the A's. I had a great time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pictures! Watching a ball game live is the best! I can't believe how much Zoe is changing... wow!