Freezing cold temperatures have been perfect for ice! At this weekend's pond hockey tournament youth teams got to play on the rink, not the pond (with the big boys). They had fun though....no rules, no goalies, no refs....
The hood came out to watch....Michael, Sarah and Charlotte enjoying a little fried dough!
Guest Post By Zoe: Yesterday, despite the freezing temperatures, I went to the barn and rode. Pretty recently a new horse came to the barn. His name is Magic. He hadn't been worked in a while, so Sue asked me to ride him. Magic is very trained and is a very fun horse to ride. I practiced a lot of things that I have been working on with Kittery. The picture below is Magic's AMAZING extended trot, which is just a trot but the horse stretches his legs out farther than usual. The ring was pretty slippery, so I had to be cautious, but overall it was a great ride!
Guest Post By Zoe: Yesterday, despite the freezing temperatures, I went to the barn and rode. Pretty recently a new horse came to the barn. His name is Magic. He hadn't been worked in a while, so Sue asked me to ride him. Magic is very trained and is a very fun horse to ride. I practiced a lot of things that I have been working on with Kittery. The picture below is Magic's AMAZING extended trot, which is just a trot but the horse stretches his legs out farther than usual. The ring was pretty slippery, so I had to be cautious, but overall it was a great ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment