Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Missing Allie

Our kitty of sixteen years is missing.  We think she got out Monday night without anyone realizing she was gone.   I noticed her absence right away on Tuesday morning...she ALWAYS gets up with me.  We searched the house and neighborhood multiple times yesterday.  Last night we put out food, water and her bed hoping she would find her way home.  Mike and I sat in the yard, waiting for her to magically appear.  We have hope though...I read on a website about lost cats, that cats with her type of personality typically go into hiding - their instinct takes over.  She probably isn't very far away, but most likely won't come out of hiding until she gets scared again or is desperate for food/water, even if she sees/hears us.  So strange.  Today Zan and I distributed flyers and put posters up around the neighborhood.  I guess we keep looking, waiting and hoping.

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry Allie is missing :(

teamfunbaby said...

I am sending cat coming home vibes from "across the street"
also know i am thinking of you...and the love for your kitty cat you have...
(s0rry for my misspelling of allie...(I dont know why i had it in my mind as alley cat...)