Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag-Along

Last Friday Zan and I went to pick up our new to us, but used Tag- Along, Alley Cat, Trailer Bike....seems there are many names to describe them.  He insisted upon setting it up as soon as we got home despite the dark rain clouds moving in.  We managed to get it set up and operating in time to ride up to school to pick  Zoe up.   Today will be the first day I use it to do the crazy school pick up routine.  I've been driving, but then Zoe can't ride her bike to school, plus I like the exercise.  So this afternoon I'll ride up to Zoe's school without Zan on the back, pick up Zoe, ride to Zan's school with Zoe and pick him up, then we'll all head home.  Sounds easy enough!

2 comments:

teamfunbaby said...

how did it work? sooo curious :)
hope it went awesome...love the tag along but the best is how stoked zan is on it, he never stops smiling!

Melissa said...

Awesome bike and way to go for going Green!!!