The rules of T-Ball are unlike real baseball. Every batter gets a hit and there are no outs! We went to a Fisher Cats game (minor league) on Memorial Day, and I mentioned that there was one out. Zan looked at me like I was crazy. "What is an out?" he wanted to know. Here is Zan as "clean up hitter!" Translation: last batter in the line up.
One more funny T-ball/Zan story....a few weeks ago on Saturday I told him that we had to leave for his game soon. I asked him to go find his shirt and his cap. A few minutes later he burst into the bathroom, where I was drying my hair, and began rummaging around in my nail polish basket. He found the color he wanted and asked, "Mom, can you paint my nails before the game?"
1 comment:
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment